Ford Student Discount
Our Ford dealership wants to see Farmington students accomplish great things. This requires them to dedicate themselves to their studies, work hard, and push their boundaries to achieve great things! In order to do that, you need a vehicle you can rely on so you can get to where you need to. Ziems Ford Corner is offering a student discount! College students and recent graduates are eligible for a $500 incentives, plus the best available rates through Ford Credit when you purchase or lease a 2017/2018 new Ford.
How Do I Qualify for the Ford Student Discount
Active College/Trade School Students:
- Student is enrolled Full-time OR Half-time based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School that the student is attending.
Active Graduate Students:
- Student is currently enrolled based on the specifications of an accredited Graduate School program.
Recent College Graduates:
- Student has graduated and is within 3 years from their date of graduation. For example, student graduates May 6, 2017 – they will be eligible until May 31, 2020. A student graduated on May 4, 2015, they are eligible through May 31, 2018.
High School Seniors or Recent High School Graduates with a letter of intent to attend a qualifying university:
- Student must have completed all requirements for graduation to qualify using an anticipated or future graduation date, and have can provide Letter of Intent to attend a qualified university.
College Student Internships Participants, Trade School Apprenticeships and Medical Student residencies now qualify with the following restrictions:
- Student has attended or will attend college classes again between May 1, 2014 and January 2, 2018.
Those who are ineligible for this discount are:
- Those students enrolled less than half time based on the specifications of an accredited College/University/Trade School.
- One-course completion certificates.
- On-the-job training courses (i.e. sales training, teaching certificates, professional designations and adult education courses).
- English as a second language courses do not qualify.
Proof Of Student Eligibility
Proof of Full-Time or Half Time enrollment status are based on the specifications of an accredited Four-Year College/University, Junior College, Community College, or Trade School.
If the student is between terms or is a recent high school senior about to enter their first time of college, proof of prior future term enrollment can be:
- Copy of College/University Diploma
- Copy of Final Transcript
- Letter from College/University/Trade School Registrar’s office stating conferred graduation date and type of degree earned
- Dated letter of intent confirming enrollment – valid for no more than 6 months
- Current class schedule
Check your inbox to get your certificate. Fill out the necessary information on Ford Drives U site, then we’ll email you a certificate. You can keep this in your email or print it out and bring to our dealership as proof you can receive this discount.
Start looking around for the new Ford! Take some time to explore our new inventory. Think about what model would fit your lifestyle best. Ford has incredible rides that range in size that can be affordable but offer incredible features!
Unsure what model you want? That’s what our sales staff is here for! We’ll navigate you through the inventory until you find a model you like the most! You can also discuss your options with our finance staff to ensure you discover the perfect Ford. We understand how much pressure you are under with school; the last thing we want to do is add to it!