All New and Used Vehicles
2015 Chevrolet Spark EV LT
- ■Engine, none
- ■Air bags, thorax side-impact seat-mounted, side-front and rear outboard seating positions (Always use safety belts and child restraints. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate child restraint. See the Owner's Manual for more information.)
- ■Remote vehicle start, passenger compartment preconditioning
- ■OnStar with 4G LTE provides a built-in Wi-Fi hotspot to connect to the internet (Visit www.onstar.com for vehicle availability, details and system limitations. Services and connectivity may vary by model and conditions. 4G LTE service available in select markets. 4G LTE performance based on industry averages and vehicle systems design. Some services require data plan.)
- ■Air conditioning, single-zone automatic climate control
Odometer is 20573 miles below market average!
* Beyond its Low price and high fuel economy, the Spark boasts a larger-than-you’d-think interior and vibrant exterior styling that’s offered in an array of bright colors with names like Salsa, Lime Green and Lemonade. Source: KBB.com
* Energetic acceleration; lots of standard features for a relatively Low price; eager handling; quiet interior. Source: Edmunds
* If you are One of the growing number of drivers who want a mini-sized Car because it maneuvers easily through an urban setting, take a look at the 2015 Chevrolet Spark EV. A sibling to the Gas powered Spark, the Spark EV is an all-electric Plug-In vehicle that will let you say goodbye to filling up at the pump once and for all. Offered in Two trims: the 1LT and the 2LT, it comes with a projected range of 82 miles per charge. You have three ways to charge the Car's battery depending on how much time you have and what is available where you are. The first option uses the standard 120V cord, plugs into a household outlet, and takes 20 hours. The second involves having a 240V system installed, and charging take seven hours. Or find a station that offers SAE Standard Fast charging and fill up you battery 80 percent in only 20 minutes. If you are concerned about power in a small Car, the Spark EV will surprise you with its 327 lbs. - ft. of instantly delivered torque. Acceleration is quick as it goes from 0-60 MPH in 7.2 seconds, but feels securely planted with its sport-tuned suspension. It has a strong and lean body, with windswept lines whose shapes are complimented by large headlights in front. The upper grille on the EV is closed and there is an automatic shutter system to reduces drag and sends the flow of air around the vehicle making it very aerodynamic. The inside of the Spark EV is a fun, energetic, and intuitive set up that is easy to maintain, modern, and quiet. For storage, you can get up to 23.4 cubic ft. of space when the rear seat is folded down. Plus you get a Chevrolet MyLink Radio with 7-inch color touchscreen and 6 speakers. Source: The Manufacturer Summary
- TECH SPECS
Accessory rundown protection
Axle, 3.87 final drive ratio
Battery, 520 cold-cranking amps
Battery, Propulsion, Lithium-Ion, 19 kWh, Rechargeable Energy Storage System includes liquid thermal management system with active control
Brake, parking, electric
Charge control, programmable time of day to optimize off-peak charging hours with charging indicator light on instrument panel
Charge cord, 120-volt, orange
Charger, liquid-cooled on-board
Front wheel drive
Steering, power, electric
Suspension, front, MacPherson struts
Suspension, rear, compound crank
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.