All New and Used Vehicles
2015 Lexus IS 250
- ■Fully Automatic Projector Beam High Intensity Low/High Beam Daytime Running Auto-Leveling Headlamps w/Delay-Off
- ■Full-Time All-Wheel
- ■Transmission: Electronic 6-Speed ECT-i Automatic -inc: steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
- ■Engine: 2.5L V6 DOHC 24V VVT-i
- ■Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
Odometer is 12313 miles below market average!
* 2015 KBB.com Best Resale Value Awards
* Upscale interior design with premium materials; excellent steering; smooth ride (except F Sport); edgy styling. Source: Edmunds
* If you’re looking for an entry-level luxury sedan, but want something with dynamically out-there styling to back up its driving characteristics, you can’t do better than the 2015 Lexus IS sedan. Yeah, we just said a Lexus is the most visually striking sedan in its. How times change. Source: KBB.com
* The Lexus IS line showcases a bold and captivating design, with additional interior room, and better handling than before. In front there is an incredibly stylish yet aggressive spindle grille and angled headlights. The rest of the body is exquisitely shaped, with dramatic, aerodynamic lines. Plus, with its wider stance, stretched wheelbase, and underbody panels to further reduce wind resistance, this Car was designed to move. Lexus gives you a wide range of model variations to pick from. There is the 204hp IS 250 and IS 250 F Sport, as well as the 306hp IS 350 and IS 350 F Sport. Each can be purchased with Rear-Wheel Drive or All-Wheel Drive. The IS 250 models come with a 2.5L V6, that gets up to 21 MPG City and 30 MPG hwy. The IS 350 Models come with a 3.5L V6 that gets up to 19 MPG City and 28 MPG hwy. The IS interior is incredible. It has Low sport seating in front, and close to 3 extra inches of legroom in back. The highly comfortable NuLuxe faux-leather seats are not to be missed, and extra headroom in front and back will keep you from feeling constrained. Plus, if you purchase any of the F Sport models, prepare to be amazed by the advanced digital instrument cluster. Lexus has given the IS line a generous array of standard features. Some items include a power moonroof, push-button start, drive mode select and an 8-speaker Sound System that comes with a 7-inch color screen. Some standard safety features you get are 10 airbags, anti-lock brakes, brake assist, and traction control. As an option, some incredible safety technology available includes the Pre-Collision System with Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Intuitive Parki
- TECH SPECS
100 Amp Alternator
17.4 Gal. Fuel Tank
4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front Vented Discs, Brake Assist and Hill Hold Control
4.10 Axle Ratio
65-Amp/Hr Maintenance-Free Battery
Double Wishbone Front Suspension w/Coil Springs
Electric Power-Assist Speed-Sensing Steering
Engine: 2.5L V6 DOHC 24V VVT-i
Front And Rear Anti-Roll Bars
Gas-Pressurized Shock Absorbers
Multi-Link Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
Quasi-Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Polished Tailpipe Finisher
Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode
Transmission: Electronic 6-Speed ECT-i Automatic -inc: steering wheel-mounted paddle shifters
Certain specifications, prices and equipment data have been provided under license from Chrome Data Solutions (\'Chrome Data\'). © 2016 Chrome Data Solutions, LP. All Rights Reserved. This information is supplied for personal use only and may not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever without the express written consent of Chrome Data. Chrome Data makes no guarantee or warranty, either expressed or implied, including without limitation any warranty of merchantability or fitness for particular purpose, with respect to the data presented here. All specifications, prices and equipment are subject to change without notice.
EPA mileage ratings are supplied by Chrome Data Solutions, LP for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid models only) and other factors.
Vehicle pricing is believed to be accurate. Tax, title and registration are not included in prices shown unless otherwise stated. Manufacturer incentives may vary by region and are subject to change. Vehicle information & features are based upon standard equipment and may vary by vehicle. Monthly payments may be higher or lower based upon incentives, qualifying programs, credit qualifications, residency & fees. No claims, or warranties are made to guarantee the accuracy of vehicle pricing, payments or actual equipment. Call to confirm accuracy of any information.