Ford Park Assist Systems
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Lane Centering: This optional system uses a conventional cruise control to a different level. Lane centering will notice if you’re outside the lane markings to help keep your Ford centered in the lane.
- Evasive Steering Assist: This available system can help you miss any unpredictable events that are ahead. This includes avoiding a collision, slowing down for a stopped vehicle, and much more.
- BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert: Available Blind Spot Information System with Cross-Traffic Alert can notify you when vehicles are detected in your blind spot. Using radars in the rear quarter panels, it will detect the car while using an indicator light in the rearview mirror.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Pedestrian Detection: If pedestrians or vehicles are in front of you, the available device will have warning flashed on the windshield along with alert sounds. If you cannot react in time, the brakes will precharge and increase brake-assist sensitivity.
- Rear View Camera: Our Farmington Ford dealership knows how our drivers appreciate Rear-View Camera, which comes standard in most of our models! Whether it’s a busy street, parking lot, or driveway, you will navigate with confidence being able to see what’s behind you.
- Auto High Beams: You do not have to manually switch from low to high beams. Your lights will detect when the right time is to come on, then switch when necessary.
- Enhanced Active Park Assist: You can virtually parallel or perpendicularly park your vehicle with Enhanced Active Park Assist. When you’re driving near parking spots, activate this feature and your car will scan for the next available spot. There are also ultrasonic sensors to ensure you’re a safe distance.
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Forward Collision Warning and Brake Support: With this available system, you can select the speed and distance you want to maintain from the vehicle in front of you. If traffic slows down, you automatically do too and will resume the preset speed as soon as traffic picks up.
- Introducing Ford Co-Pilot360™: In the 2019 Ford Edge, this will include Ford Co-Pilot360. This is a suite of standard driver-assist technologies that includes Automatic Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection. Blind Spot Information System (BLIS®) with cross-traffic alert, and much more!
You can always be rest assured Ford has your safety in mind when it creates their vehicles. To learn more about this optional technologies, please contact us at (505) 325-1961.